Friday, November 18, 2005

Yummmy :)

After hearing Cubanita go on and on and reading the tons of posts about the Coffeemate Creamers you know I HAD to find them! So today during my grocery trip I picked up the Gingerbread Creamer! It's so yummy! Good thing they're in small bottles so I can use this one up and go try one of the others!

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Oh I have been seeing these commercials... All I use is the Coffe Mate french vanilla or the fat free FV.. BUT.. I so want to try the egg nog one of the holiday ones..YUM!!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

My Super Wal-Mart had all of them and a full stock! She's hot trotting it in Miami so I didn't want it to sit here for 2 weeks! LOL

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Mmmmm! I've seen the commericals too. My stores don't have it. Ugh, small town stores SUCK I tell ya...LOL I'll be getting it though.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home