Thursday, November 17, 2005

Long Day!

Thursday was such a long day!!
I got up early, around 7:30am. I cooked breakfast for Husker, Lil'Buddy and myself. We all showered and got dressed. After we woke Princess we started getting ready to leave. We went to the playdate and played with friends till about 3pm. The kids had fun and it was great to see everyone! LadyBug...thanks for all of the laughs, I so miss being around you!!

We had a few errands to run; Banks, Mail, etc.. Then we had an early dinner at the Fancy Denny's... I mean Mimi's Cafe! I swear Tileman was so right, that place is Denny's with a brick front!! The food was okay, I wasn't overly impressed.

Then we headed to the Scrapbook Club Meeting at LL's house. I met Cubanita at McD's to hitch a ride over and Husker took the kids to the movies! I had such a great time and learned a few new techniques. We worked on Christmas pages, so I was able to crop Princess' 2nd Christmas in KY with my family. I'm so excited because next month I'm the hostess to TWO crops!! Yayy! One for the club and one for JPS!

We got home really late but I couldn't sleep so I worked on my scrapbook pages, just adding a few embellishments, etc...

It was a great Thursday!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like fun...
The local scrapbooking store here has a room and classes..they have one that is a free beginners class..I am wondering if I should go..Would it be weird to go alone? LOL I dont haev anyone to go with=(

11:22 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm glad you had such a fun Thursday and that I was a part of it ;) I can't wait to see what you added to the pages!

Ali-it's COMPLETELY acceptable to go alone - especially to beginner classes . . . most of those people don't know anyone who scrapbooks either - yet! LOL

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh yeah Ali! Sometimes it's easier to go alone, I get a LOT more done! LOL

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home