Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing New...

Nothing new to really blog about. Today I got a 3 hour break from the kids and went to the Scrapbook store. I got some MM Paints, Foam Stamps, Eyelets, etc.. A lot of really cute stuff! It was double-punch day! I found out that they put in an order for the MM Runway Totes that I want! And their retail cost will be better than ordering online due to shipping costs. They're going to let me put a deposit down to guarentee that one of the two green ones is MINE! Yay!

The kids are happily playing in their rooms, I'm cooking dinner...just your average evening here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Yay! That's great! I was looking at those totes when I wanted one for myself, but decided to go with the CTMH one. Kinda makes sense to buy it if I'm gonna try and sell it. I would've gone for the pink or black, though. I love pink...and black just goes with everything! LOL

8:24 AM  
Blogger April said...

Blue!! Black goes with everything - we're accessorizing wardrobes, are we?!? LOL I'm right there with you with the CTMH one, plus it holds our accessory cases so perfectly! ;) Anyhow, I hope you get what your wishing for, Mary!! You're obviously getting it one way or the other!! That tote you brought last Friday was on it's last leg so you DEFINITELY need that soon!!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home