Monday, November 28, 2005

Rantings

Disclaimer: If you read this and think it pertains to you it probably doesn't, most likely because the individuals I'm speaking of do not read my blog.

How can some people call themselves adults when my 5 year old is more responsible than they? In the last 2 years of being heavily involved with playgroups, either from a "leader" or "owner" standpoint I have encountered the MOST unreliable, irresponsible, disappointing people in my entire life!

I just need to say that these people {SUCK}!

Okay, now that I have that out, I can go on with my gloomy, crappy-ass day! I'm not having a bad day, I was just cleaning my emails out (like I desperately needed do to, right Di?!) and came across past emails. I really don't know why I wasted my time reading them. It's really gloomy out today, it's raining and just one of those yucky days and that just topped it!

I have my yummy Peppermint Mocha coffee, my kids are napping, Husker is getting cleaned up for the day and we're going to go to the movies to see Walk the Line! It'll be interesting to watch as I know the Cash family. I went to school with Johnny's grandson Jackson.
And just to see Joaquin Phoenix portray Cash and actually sing his music...awesome!

Happy Monday to you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Sorry you had a crappy morning! I hope the movie made up for it!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh it wasn't crappy, just that I had to 'rant' was crappy! :) I've had a great day!

The movie was awesome, I loved it!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I know! I still need to clean it more than I have, I think there are about 2,400 left!

HAHAHA Well I will see the movie again, it was good enough to watch again, especially on DVD!

AND Oh.My.God! You have had 2 Caramel Lattés today??? hahhaahaaaa SUCKER!!!!!!!!
Starbucks as yet sucked in another customer!!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home