Busy Busy Busy!
Today is going to be a busy day!
Stampy Mama...not to be confused with Scrappin Mama is headed my way for the day! Yay!! I'm not sure what we're going to do today but I hope it consists of lots of coffee (which will be all ME since she's a non-coffee consumer), lots of desserts/chocolates (wishful thinking) and maybe some scrapbookin'!!
Tonight I make my Pies for tomorrow! I'm making a new pie for Tileman that's no where near my list of recipes (Raisin Pie), I was going to be funny and just make him a 'Tart' but I guess I can make him a whole pie! :) The other Pies on my list are Kentucky Originals and Mmmm I can't wait to make them!
Tomorrow Di, Tileman, Sugar and Spice are cooking and feasting with us! I'm excited, the kids are excited and I think Husker is just happy to have Turkey!! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
Stampy Mama...not to be confused with Scrappin Mama is headed my way for the day! Yay!! I'm not sure what we're going to do today but I hope it consists of lots of coffee (which will be all ME since she's a non-coffee consumer), lots of desserts/chocolates (wishful thinking) and maybe some scrapbookin'!!
Tonight I make my Pies for tomorrow! I'm making a new pie for Tileman that's no where near my list of recipes (Raisin Pie), I was going to be funny and just make him a 'Tart' but I guess I can make him a whole pie! :) The other Pies on my list are Kentucky Originals and Mmmm I can't wait to make them!
Tomorrow Di, Tileman, Sugar and Spice are cooking and feasting with us! I'm excited, the kids are excited and I think Husker is just happy to have Turkey!! LOL








1 Comments:
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TOMORROW!!!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!
Post a Comment
<< Home