Sunday, November 27, 2005

Great Weekend!

The Friday after Thanksgiving the kids and I, along with Sugar and Spice, got up to take them home and do some shopping. I made muffins for the kids, they devoured them within seconds! Husker was called into work {again}, so he said his good-byes, we got dressed and packed up and headed over. We met picked up Cubanita, drove to Di's house and all ended up going to Dinner! We drove over to the Town Center, got our names on the list at the Cheesecake Factory then headed over to Old Navy so I could do a little shopping. I'm growing out of the Maternity clothes I've bought already so it was time to stock up the closet! Afterwards we went to eat. Mmmm it was so delicious! Of course I got my favorite cheesecake ever to go!

We drove to DSW, did the shoe thing then drove to Targét for more Maternity clothes shopping. I bought a new purse too. I know, cheapo but it's really cute and I love that it has a light inside!! I should never complain that I can't find something! lol

It was around 11pm by the time we left there and headed to Cubanita's house. We watched Elektra and then everyone headed to bed! The kids and I stayed over. The next morning Purple Mama met us for a trip to the Christmas in the South convention. There were cute things there, most of it not my taste but definitely things that many people love! Afterwards, since we were starved we had "Linner" or "Dunch" at Sonny's ...Mmmm BBQ!!!

We got home around 6:45pm, and I'm exhausted!! I feel like I have gone non-stop since Wednesday afternoon. Tomorrow is a lazy movie day for sure!

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home