The Addiction
The picture alone speaks a thousand words. Today I've had 4 cups of coffee! Yes, FOUR! I started my morning with a cup of Gingerbread Coffee, that turned into a mug full of 2 cups for my drive to the Wiggles! On the way home I stopped for 'the' coffee, an Eggnog Latté. I really had a hard time choosing which to get, that one or the Peppermint Mocha. I'm glad I went with the Eggnog, it's SO GOOD!!

I think this pic will go into my BOF!! Cubanita...want a copy? :)

I think this pic will go into my BOF!! Cubanita...want a copy? :)








3 Comments:
Okay, what is a BOF? lol It's not a BOM . . . so????? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL
Book of Favorites!!
Mmmmmmmm, Peppermint Mocha! I'm addicted to that one. I have to break away and try the gingerbread though. Oh man, you just HAD to post a pic. Gesh! Look what you are doing to us Starbucks addicts...
Yes, my name is Jayme, and I'm addicted to Starbucks... lol
Post a Comment
<< Home