Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Awwww!

Awwww, my mom and sister sent me a camera shot this afternoon of them "working really hard"!! LOL

My mom is a Nextel/Sprint franchise owner and my sister works for her. I'm sharing the pic, my sister would probably kill me if she knew! lol


So, do you know which is which?

7 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

What a set of beautiful woman!!
HMM I am going to say that Mom is in the pink?

1:47 PM  
Blogger April said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's deleting comments??? lol

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Mom's on the right. I've always thought she was so pretty. :)

1:23 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

My mommy is on the right! That's one of my younger sisters on the left!

2:38 AM  
Blogger April said...

Sorry, I deleted comments b/c I *gast* said something I hadn't wanted to say . . . just names, though - not talking about anyone or anything! LOL

Anyhow I thought mom was on right as well . . . my right (not theirs) . . . which right is it that is your mom b/c now I'm confused! lol

Both look great!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

No, you're correct...it's your right!!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home