Memememe.
Got this from : Hilary
TEN YEARS AGO I was ending my life, when in fact I thought it was just the beginning as I walked down the isle and said "I do". It only lasted 3 1/2 years.
FIVE YEARS AGO I was desperate for sleep and learning the beginning stages of motherhood.
ONE YEAR AGO Things weren't too different. I've solidified more friendships. Doesn't seem so long ago!
FIVE SNACKS
Cereal
Chex Mix
Kettle Korn Popcorn
Cherry Tomatoes w/Ranch
Fruit
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO
Quando, Quando, Quando - Michale Bublé
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
These Dreams - Heart
The Search is Over - Survivor
Where is the Love - Celine Dion
(yeah, don't ask!)
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION
Do something secretly very very nice for someone who would appreciate it.
Build our dream home
New vehicles
New home furnishings & decor
Invest the rest and live off the returns.
FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO
NYC
Cape Cod
London
Tuscany
Kentucky
FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR
Cropped Pants with Boots
Thong Bikini Swimsuit
Band T-Shirt
Mink
Huge Hoop Earrings
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Desperate Housewives
Grays Anatomy
ER
House
LOST
Sex and the City
(I know, that's 6! But really...that's all of them)
FIVE BIGGEST JOYS
My Children
My Husband
Enjoying time with Friends
Baking/Cooking
Scrapbooking and reminiscing!
PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO
a good meme passes itself.
TEN YEARS AGO I was ending my life, when in fact I thought it was just the beginning as I walked down the isle and said "I do". It only lasted 3 1/2 years.
FIVE YEARS AGO I was desperate for sleep and learning the beginning stages of motherhood.
ONE YEAR AGO Things weren't too different. I've solidified more friendships. Doesn't seem so long ago!
FIVE SNACKS
Cereal
Chex Mix
Kettle Korn Popcorn
Cherry Tomatoes w/Ranch
Fruit
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO
Quando, Quando, Quando - Michale Bublé
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
These Dreams - Heart
The Search is Over - Survivor
Where is the Love - Celine Dion
(yeah, don't ask!)
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION
Do something secretly very very nice for someone who would appreciate it.
Build our dream home
New vehicles
New home furnishings & decor
Invest the rest and live off the returns.
FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO
NYC
Cape Cod
London
Tuscany
Kentucky
FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR
Cropped Pants with Boots
Thong Bikini Swimsuit
Band T-Shirt
Mink
Huge Hoop Earrings
FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Desperate Housewives
Grays Anatomy
ER
House
LOST
Sex and the City
(I know, that's 6! But really...that's all of them)
FIVE BIGGEST JOYS
My Children
My Husband
Enjoying time with Friends
Baking/Cooking
Scrapbooking and reminiscing!
PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO
a good meme passes itself.








3 Comments:
Oh yum!!! Yes!
You know, I put down things I was snacking on at the minute or were thinking about snacking on later! hahaha
LOL Me Me I want it!!
Pickles and cream cheese..HMM That is different.. And I though pickles dipped in a1 as a snack was weird..LOL
Never can forget Princess always eating Pickles and Cream Cheese while we talked it up on the phone...LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home