Baby Update

Only 17 more weeks to go! Isn't that crazy? I feel absolutely wonderful for the most part. I know I say I feel huge but honestly I'm not at all. I know the next couple of months is when it really starts adding on and the baby grows the most! I'm feeling the baby move constantly during the day. I still have Braxton Hicks pretty much daily as well.
I still have so much to think about and do for the baby! I've registered at The Land of Nod and Pottery Barn Kids. I still have to do a few more registries for family that aren't either internet savvy or only have access to certain stores. I decided on colors; Baby Blue and Lime Green ... they look so pretty together!








6 Comments:
I wish I would've had a boy for the blues, oh well whenever we get a house I am painting Chubs room baby blue, I just love that color and it goes with her eyes! Apple Juice is my pink kid and Monkey LOVES green, unfortunately green and pink are not too pretty together so I am trying to convince Monkey that a pink room is not all bad, we will see.
Pink and Green are great together if you get the right shades! Princess A's room is baby blue, when she was in the crib, she had a Winnie the Pooh room...her paint color is called 100 Acre Sky or something like that. She still has the baby blue paint and Pooh stickers on the wall, but now has a Princess bed. I know it doesn't really go, but she still likes the Pooh stickers, and the Princess quilt comforter has blue in it, so the paint still matches.
I can't believe you only have 17 weeks to go! How exciting!
How fun!! The colors sound great!
That was one of my favorite things towards the end of my pregnancies was decorating the baby's rooms..FUN FUN FUN!!
Oh Water, I love pink and green together!!! That's a beautiful combination, if you get the right colors! We can certainly help out in that department!! lol
Time is just a flyin'!
Not the pink and green that they like! My girls just aren't keen on the idea of sharing a room I think that is more the problem!!
Yippee!! only 17 more weeks!! Whoo Hooo!! I can't wait to meet Ethan . . . but probably not as much as you!
Post a Comment
<< Home