Sunday, November 13, 2005

You Want What?

Princess and I were in her room this evening putting clothes away. She asks me to open her Cinderella Doll that Thumbs and Sunshine got her for her Birthday. So I stop and start opening the box. We were talking about little things here and there and the baby kicked the crap out of me! I'm pretty sure he didn't like the way I was sitting!

So I told her how a Mom of one of her little friends is going to have a baby. She said "Wow, how'd that happen? Did she wish for it?" and I told her yes, I'm sure she did. She started to look sad and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "My wishes are never going to come true". I stopped what I was doing to talk about it. I told her to tell me what she was wishing for and I would see what I could do!

She says, "All I've ever wanted was a potty with like diamonds and jewels and princesses on it".

I wasn't quite sure that I heard right, so I asked her to repeat it and sure enough, my daughter would literally like a Throne to take a crap on!

4 Comments:

Blogger water said...

That's awesome, so Santa bringing her one?!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO! She's so silly!

9:05 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LMAO...THAT IS GREAT....
Here you go Mom show Santa this..LOL
http://www.luxist.com/entry/1234000890036229

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hahahah love that throne there Ali! A little out of the era of my decorating!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home