Sunday, November 13, 2005

Party Party!

Saturday was the day!
I love how I can plan and plan and things don't go my way! lol Just shows that you can't control everything. I really just tried to roll with the punches.

Balloon Lady drove me nuts. Publix sent me to the wrong place for the cake. I showed up late but everyone pitched in and helped out so much! Thank you TONS!
Cubanita, you're such a lifesaver for letting us crash your backyard! Cubanita, Blue, Stampy, Purple Mama, Di ... thank you all for preparing food, setting up balloons, goodie bags, taking photos, etc.. You guys totally saved me and my sanity that day!!!

The kids had a wonderful time though. Isn't it funny how they never know the difference? The cookies were a hit. They were so cute; Cinderella Slippers, Dress, Crown and Princess's first Initial. They all had a blast with the Bounce House and all of the crafts! I can honestly say I don't think any of them were bored one second!

We had to skip the 'Main Event' and I was bummed about that. I had it all planned out but the Bubble Machine was broken and all of the White balloons were popped! LOL
Oh well, it was beautiful, all of the kids were beautiful in their costumes. It still was a "Royal Party"!!

I have some great photos, I can't wait to upload them!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! I can't wait to see tons of pics!!
I wish we lived closer, I bet our kids would have a blast together!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

We had so much fun, thanks for having us over!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home