Thursday, November 03, 2005

Baby News!

After our fun playgroup today we headed to my 21 week appointment! We heard the heartbeat, got more blood orders (the friggen lab LOST my blood again for the 2nd time, not my dr. office's fault), and was told that by next visit to have our date picked of when we'd like to have the baby!! Our options are any day after March 1st! YAY!!

I've gained 10 lbs. but at my last visit I had lost, so I pretty much made up for 2 months worth of weight! Being that I had just eaten didn't help I'm sure... but it's probably close to 10 lbs.

After my appointment I headed over to the lab for the 3rd time. I wasn't too happy but hey, they NEED the bloodwork. So far they've drained me for 18 viales of blood! They better get it right this time or my ass is delivering it next time!!!

I'm completely drained from today, it's that drive home that always gets me. Going isn't bad... it's just getting home that's the pain!

Now, I've got to get searching online for some Neuterings for Husker! <---inside joke!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

LMAO...I thought that didn't sound right!!!!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ahahaa they are fake testicals for dogs who are neutered!!

It's a long story... and a funny one at that, it actually revolves around a recipe for Bourbon Balls!!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home