It's Par-Tay Time!!
Today is our playgroup's 2nd Anniversary Halloween Party and by golly I'm so friggen happy it's finally here!!!
As of Thursday evening we had everything 100% complete and organized! WooHoo! It felt like a 400 lb. man just got off my shoulders. :) I think that's how we all had so much fun at the Maize! Anywho I've got to finish making my gazillion sausage balls this morning.
Did I say just how excited I am?! I love being around everyone in the playgroup, close friends or not, they're damn good company!!!!
I'll fill you all in later and maybe with pics! :)
As of Thursday evening we had everything 100% complete and organized! WooHoo! It felt like a 400 lb. man just got off my shoulders. :) I think that's how we all had so much fun at the Maize! Anywho I've got to finish making my gazillion sausage balls this morning.
Did I say just how excited I am?! I love being around everyone in the playgroup, close friends or not, they're damn good company!!!!
I'll fill you all in later and maybe with pics! :)








2 Comments:
Take pics, and lots of em!!
Have a great time!!!
The party was awesome thanks for everything Java
Post a Comment
<< Home