Monday, October 31, 2005

What a Happy Day!!!

Today has been such a great day thus far. How ironic that it's Halloween and I've had so many things go so good today?

I worked out some kinks with a dear friend today. I'm so glad because she's very special to me and there was no way I was letting her slip out of our lives. ;)

I also worked out some miscommunications with another friend, hopefully that will help a newfound friendship bloom.

My bestest friend in the entire world, Bell, sent me photos of her beautiful daughter who started sitting up today! Wow...where did the time go? Seems like she was just born yesterday!! Each time I see photos of her I just want to grab those cheeks and give her a million kisses!

I also found out that one of our mutual friends and his wife just had baby #2. They were very surprised (as well as everyone else I suppose) that they were expecting to see a baby girl when she actually had a BOY! Congratulations!!! And welcome Alec Vincent!! I miss them all like crazy, and now that they have baby #2, I definitely need to go visit them.

Both of my kiddos have been SUPER today! And for the first time ever, my husband woke up this morning and asked me ... ME, how I was feeling today! It took me quite a few minutes to respond, I just wanted to soak that up for a little bit. That, my friends was the highlight of my beautiful day!

Happy Halloween!


Which reminds me, it's my Aunt's Birthday today! I need to give her a quick call!

3 Comments:

Blogger water said...

That's awesome you had such a great day, send some my way!!
Happy Halloween

8:32 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Happy Halloween! Glad you had a great day, I had a pretty good one today, too!

9:57 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Glad yesterday was such a great day for ya!!!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home