What a Corny Day!
We had a blast of a Corny day yesterday! :)
The kids and I joined the playgroup for the absolute best field trip we've ever been on. I think my kids had so much fun and they were begging not to leave the Maize!
There were 16 or 19 Moms and Dads and then well over 20 kids but let me tell ya it was THE BEST time!! We all did the Corn Maze together, actually there were several 'small' groupings of us because of the quiz sheets but we all did the maze together. It was so much fun. It wasn't tall corn like I had expected which was even better since we really couldn't get 'lost'. We did make a few circles and then found our way out! :)
After the Maize 'Maze' we headed to the playarea which consisted of a huge pool type thing full of corn instead of sand so the kids could jump right in! Above that was this huge slide thing with two slides. One was a round piping...something you'd see for water pipes and the other was a slide made out of PVC piping so when the kids went down it was a fast and bumpy ride!! My kids LOVED that thing....crazy I tell ya!
Then was the HayRide! We didn't all fit in the front wagon so a few of the group were in the back wagon of hay. We drove around the farm and ended up with the cows! You would have thought that these kids have never seen cattle...they were so excited to be within arms reach of cows! They started pulling hay from our seating and throwing it to the cows to graize! We headed back to the main area and had a pit stop for the barn. We got to see Roosters, a Donkey, a Cow and 2 Pigs! We couldn't touch them (yay!) but we could feed them thru some get up they had. The animals were very vocal, and you know the kids loved that!
When the Hayride was over the kids all jumped in the little cow cars for the CowTrain! Princess said this was her FAVORITE part!! The driver asked if I wanted to ride up front with him (not the first time)...dirty old man! lol I guess he liked my belly! haha!
That pretty much summed up the day. The kids spent the next hour riding on trikes on a hay course, playing with the corn and feeding the goats!
We headed home with 2 extra kiddos, Cubanita's girls...they have been a blast and sooooo well behaved!!! I'm so honored to have their first sleepover away from Mommy/Daddy! :) Sorry to tell ya, they haven't missed you guys! hahhaa!!! :)
The kids and I joined the playgroup for the absolute best field trip we've ever been on. I think my kids had so much fun and they were begging not to leave the Maize!
There were 16 or 19 Moms and Dads and then well over 20 kids but let me tell ya it was THE BEST time!! We all did the Corn Maze together, actually there were several 'small' groupings of us because of the quiz sheets but we all did the maze together. It was so much fun. It wasn't tall corn like I had expected which was even better since we really couldn't get 'lost'. We did make a few circles and then found our way out! :)
After the Maize 'Maze' we headed to the playarea which consisted of a huge pool type thing full of corn instead of sand so the kids could jump right in! Above that was this huge slide thing with two slides. One was a round piping...something you'd see for water pipes and the other was a slide made out of PVC piping so when the kids went down it was a fast and bumpy ride!! My kids LOVED that thing....crazy I tell ya!
Then was the HayRide! We didn't all fit in the front wagon so a few of the group were in the back wagon of hay. We drove around the farm and ended up with the cows! You would have thought that these kids have never seen cattle...they were so excited to be within arms reach of cows! They started pulling hay from our seating and throwing it to the cows to graize! We headed back to the main area and had a pit stop for the barn. We got to see Roosters, a Donkey, a Cow and 2 Pigs! We couldn't touch them (yay!) but we could feed them thru some get up they had. The animals were very vocal, and you know the kids loved that!
When the Hayride was over the kids all jumped in the little cow cars for the CowTrain! Princess said this was her FAVORITE part!! The driver asked if I wanted to ride up front with him (not the first time)...dirty old man! lol I guess he liked my belly! haha!
That pretty much summed up the day. The kids spent the next hour riding on trikes on a hay course, playing with the corn and feeding the goats!
We headed home with 2 extra kiddos, Cubanita's girls...they have been a blast and sooooo well behaved!!! I'm so honored to have their first sleepover away from Mommy/Daddy! :) Sorry to tell ya, they haven't missed you guys! hahhaa!!! :)








3 Comments:
Sounds like a totally fun time!!
We didnt get to take the boys to our farmparks halloween hayride this year!! Next year for sure!!
Did you get any photos??
Me and Princess had soooo much fun! Too bad they're closing in a couple weeks!
I did! I did! I got lots of pictures... I just need to upload them!
Post a Comment
<< Home