Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Bumpity Bump Bump!

That's all I've felt all day... little bumps in my belly! I swear I think he's getting a chocolate high, or withdrawals! LOL It's amazing how it was not too long ago when I was pregnant with Princess and Lil'Buddy but you still forget just how special those little bumps and kicks are!

The kids and I spent most of the day outside today. It was just too gorgeous to pass up! We all got dressed and headed out. Princess was on a Dandelion hunt. She found one the other day but hasn't seen one since. Lil'Buddy just wanted to throw sticks! Such a boy!! They ran around the house a few times, I took photos... then they decided to ride bikes then color the carport with chalks!

By the time I came inside it was about 4:30!! I think we had been out for a few hours! I finished up 4 orders I had gotten today while I was out. Husker worked a double last night/morning so he didn't get home till about 2:30 so he's still asleep (today was his day off, originally). Hopefully when he wakes up shortly we can go out for dinner...I'm not in the mood plus my kitchen is SO clean!! :)

Tomorrow is my OB appointment and Playgroup day! I'm excited to hear the baby's heartbeat again and to see what my doctor has to say. I'm curious about my weight gain too. I haven't been keeping up at home at all!

I'll update everyone tomorrow evening!

2 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like a great day!!
Sonshine LOVES picking dandelions and there are always a million around here!! Well most likely not now it is cold and crappy...LOL

6:19 PM  
Blogger water said...

Have a good doc appointment can't wait for the update!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home