Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dork Award!!

Officially goes to ME!!!!

So I see in the paper a few days ago that the little mall we have is doing a Trick or Treat and Costume Contest. My mind has convinced itself that it was tonight! Starting at 5:15 or so we got the kids dressed in their costumes, got their TOT bags and headed to the mall. At least it's only a few mins. away.... We get there and see another family or two loading back up with their kids in costume, the mall is looking a little desolate. I walk up and the doors are locked. I finally find a store clerk cleaning up and ask about the Halloween night....

Um, it's TOMORROW! I thought for sure it must be a misprint in the paper, but unfortunately not... how did I mess that one up? So the kids were all upset that they didn't get any candy TONIGHT so we head to Wal-Mart, costumes and all and go "trick or treating" down the candy isles!! LOL

Husker says that was our trial run...we'll try that again tomorrow! LOL

5 Comments:

Blogger ::Ali:: said...

LOL It's preggo brainfart maybe...hehe
Hey my kids dont care how many times they where their costumes, I am sure yours dont mind them either..what are they dressing up as anyway?? I dont believe I read anywhere what the kids were being this year??

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ah ha! But I have!! I finally got their pics posted on MO!! :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

What? You guys must think I'm a 24/7 DORK!!! hahaaaa

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home