Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

Husker and I took the kids to the mall tonight (yes, the second time), it's a very small mall so we literally had the entire thing finished in 6 minutes!!!
It was really fun and the kids got lots of "oohs and ahhhs"! They got lots of candy then we had lunch at the Chick-Fil-A (only 'restaurant' in there) then headed to some of the houses in our neighborhood. Husker drove around while I walked with the kids.... Princess said to me "This is the bestest halloween ever!" It was so sweet!
It was really a blast, I hadn't seen neighborhood Trick or Treating like that since I was a kid. I got lots of pics of them ringing doorbells, knocking on doors and just running around in yards! All of the people here are so nice, definitely that small town feel!

Anyway, we got home and only a few trick or treators ... that leaves me with lots of yummy chocolate! muuuhahahahhaaaa!! :)

Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween!!! Below are my little Trick or Treators; Mickey and Captain Cave Girl (she insisted that's what she was!)

4 Comments:

Blogger water said...

Awww they are really cute, just think you will have one more to dress up next year!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

ADORABLE!!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Hehe! captain cave girl, she's to cute!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yep! I made it a couple of years ago, she was "Pebbles" then! That was the costume she won the 0-3 yr. group in at the Avenues Mall out of 60 or so kids! I had to make new 'shoes/boots' for her since her foot had grown, but the outfit, fit!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home