Stood-Up
I was stood up today.
Today the kids and I were supposed to meet up with a couple of other Moms in the area to play at the McDonalds and have lunch. They didn't show. It was okay though. I sat with another girl that has a 2 yr. old and 2 week old. She is a nurse at the Hospital and seemed really nice. We exchanged numbers, so maybe we can get together one day.
We ran errands afterwards and picked up a few groceries. Husker is off today so we've been doing lots of things. Tonight we're going to the Crab Trap for dinner. This is the same restaurant but we're not going to St. Simons...the one here doesn't have a website. Tonight is all-you-can-eat Crab Legs!! Yum!
I hope we can get some boxes unpacked and get my new desk together!
What's the agenda for your evening?
Today the kids and I were supposed to meet up with a couple of other Moms in the area to play at the McDonalds and have lunch. They didn't show. It was okay though. I sat with another girl that has a 2 yr. old and 2 week old. She is a nurse at the Hospital and seemed really nice. We exchanged numbers, so maybe we can get together one day.
We ran errands afterwards and picked up a few groceries. Husker is off today so we've been doing lots of things. Tonight we're going to the Crab Trap for dinner. This is the same restaurant but we're not going to St. Simons...the one here doesn't have a website. Tonight is all-you-can-eat Crab Legs!! Yum!
I hope we can get some boxes unpacked and get my new desk together!
What's the agenda for your evening?








4 Comments:
Ahhh hahahaaaa glad I was able to put a little suspense back into the movie for ya! :)
Sorry you were stood up! How'd you meet new people there already? I didn't mean anyone here until I joined the playgroup. LOL
You know me... I'm a social butterfuly!
That was supposed to be I didn't meet, not mean. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home