Heading Out Today
The kids and I are heading to the 'big city' in about a hour for a Birthday Party! The kids are so excited... especially Princess, it's her little Boyfriend's party!! They've known each other almost 2 years now and have always been glued to each other, it's so cute!!
I probably won't blog the rest of the weekend, we have lots to do! Have a great Holiday Weekend, enjoy the time with your families and if you cookout, please have a steak for me... we gave our grill away and haven't gotten a new one yet!!!
Ciao!
I probably won't blog the rest of the weekend, we have lots to do! Have a great Holiday Weekend, enjoy the time with your families and if you cookout, please have a steak for me... we gave our grill away and haven't gotten a new one yet!!!
Ciao!








1 Comments:
Wish I coulda gone!
Post a Comment
<< Home