An Infection
So my pregnancy news has spread like an infection jumping from one infectious rat to another...they sicken me with the "need-to-know" attitude and loose lips they so carelessly use. It's been over a year for some and coming upon a year for a couple, why can't they move on and mind their own business!
On a positive note, I can't help but laugh "muuuuhahahhahahaaaa"...they just can't get me out of their heads! Sick, sick people, it must really suck to be them.
Oh yeah, I'm home and blogging...I have so many more better things to do this evening! lol
On a positive note, I can't help but laugh "muuuuhahahhahahaaaa"...they just can't get me out of their heads! Sick, sick people, it must really suck to be them.
Oh yeah, I'm home and blogging...I have so many more better things to do this evening! lol








3 Comments:
Someone from "that" group has found out I'm expecting. And it's been spread from one person to another (totally what I know of 6 people) and finally got back to me!
Ahhh, I dunno why they won't just get over you already.
I know, I know....
Post a Comment
<< Home