Some Good News
Thought I'd pass on some good news to my Padres... gas has dropped a whoppin' $0.40 cents overnight here!! During my drive today it still seemed that gas is still pretty steep outside the city, the highest was $3.19/gal
So I was very happy to fill up and just pay about 10 cents more than I did last week... at $2.74/gal
See...something to look forward to! I knew it wouldn't last too long :)
So I was very happy to fill up and just pay about 10 cents more than I did last week... at $2.74/gal
See...something to look forward to! I knew it wouldn't last too long :)








3 Comments:
It will... the city is trying to milk for all they can and get the tax dollars!
LMAO do you guys want me to start filling up gas cans to save you a buck per gallon?
:( I'm sorry... I'm feeling the guilt of having cheaper gas!
Post a Comment
<< Home