My OB Appointment
Husker, Princess, Lil'Man and I got up early this morning and headed out for a full day of errands and fun. Husker dropped us off at Chuck E. Cheese to play with our friends while he did the Vending Route to check and pickup the machines. He picked us up around 2:30 and we headed to Scrapy's house, she was babysitting for us while we went to the OB appt.
Got to the doctor and had to fight with Aetna ... they tell the office staff "I'm" not covered but Husker is (funny, we applied as a family at the same time thru his employer), but when Husker calls they tell him that I am! It took 4 calls and 4 Atena Reps to get the "truth" out that I am covered (which we all knew) and got my OB Benefits, etc.. We still haven't received our cards, that's why we had to make the call.
Anyway, after waiting a hour and 1/2 we got in to see my Doctor. He checked for the heartbeat...steadily beating like a drum at 150 bpm! What an awesome way to really put a pregnancy into perspective and reality... that heartbeat sure means a lot!
Got my exams and tests done. I can't wait for the Sonogram!
We went over to Target and picked up my new desk! I'm so excited to get it up, this Rubbermaid container and cooler for a chair is getting old!! LOL I stopped and picked up flowers and cookies for Scrapy then headed to pick up my babies!
Finally home after a long day! Princess is already in bed and it's not even 9pm, Lil'Man is watching cartoons, Husker is asleep...he works tonight.
Now I have to go see what all of these goodies my Doctor gave me are, there's SO MUCH STUFF!!
Got to the doctor and had to fight with Aetna ... they tell the office staff "I'm" not covered but Husker is (funny, we applied as a family at the same time thru his employer), but when Husker calls they tell him that I am! It took 4 calls and 4 Atena Reps to get the "truth" out that I am covered (which we all knew) and got my OB Benefits, etc.. We still haven't received our cards, that's why we had to make the call.
Anyway, after waiting a hour and 1/2 we got in to see my Doctor. He checked for the heartbeat...steadily beating like a drum at 150 bpm! What an awesome way to really put a pregnancy into perspective and reality... that heartbeat sure means a lot!
Got my exams and tests done. I can't wait for the Sonogram!
We went over to Target and picked up my new desk! I'm so excited to get it up, this Rubbermaid container and cooler for a chair is getting old!! LOL I stopped and picked up flowers and cookies for Scrapy then headed to pick up my babies!
Finally home after a long day! Princess is already in bed and it's not even 9pm, Lil'Man is watching cartoons, Husker is asleep...he works tonight.
Now I have to go see what all of these goodies my Doctor gave me are, there's SO MUCH STUFF!!








1 Comments:
Sorry about the insurance issues, glad you got it all worked out and had a good appointment!
Post a Comment
<< Home