13 Weeks
I'm 13 weeks today...I can't believe that 13 weeks have already come along. I'm starting to get a little pooch, just enough where some of my pants aren't comfortably fastening.
Husker liked the name Ethan James, but I want to have a couple of more options. A girls name I heard today really stuck in my head, it was Guilianna (like Julianna)..I think I like the spelling better than the name itself, I tend to go towards different names and alternate spellings.
I'm sure Husker will toss it, but it's another to add to my list :)
Husker liked the name Ethan James, but I want to have a couple of more options. A girls name I heard today really stuck in my head, it was Guilianna (like Julianna)..I think I like the spelling better than the name itself, I tend to go towards different names and alternate spellings.
I'm sure Husker will toss it, but it's another to add to my list :)








2 Comments:
You think you're having a boy or a girl this time?
I really don't know. I can really think of boys names much easier than girl names. Husker says it's a boy (he was right with the other two earlier than 8 weeks). Both of the kids want a sister but Princess told me she thought it was a boy. ??? who knows!
Post a Comment
<< Home