My To-Do List
I have lots of things I want and need to do today!
Transfer Car Registration @ Court House
Call CapitalOne and Update Address
Mail off Netflix Movies
Buy Birthday Gifts
Unpack at least 4 boxes
Connect Printer to Computer
Finish Painting Princess' Hutch
Hang Pictures/Mirrors in Hall Bath
I'm sure there's more... those are what I can think of off the top of my head.
Husker goes in at 3pm today for the 2nd Shift. I may take the kids to the movies today, we wanted to go last night but Husker slept past the movie times. I also ended up cooking dinner, which was probably best.
I'm off to shower and get my day started!
**Okay so I should do a 1/2 strike over the Painting chore. I got the top portion painted but I can't move the big ass printer off of the other portion, it's too heavy. So I have to wait for that one.
I decided not to hook up my printer until I get my new desk. I wanted to get it on Tues but since I'm postponing my yard sale tomorrow I won't have all the cash. Maybe I can use my CC and just give Husker the money back. I can't wait to see what all I sale so I can get shelving for Princess and Lil'Man's rooms, new pillows for both kids and living room, fabric for window treatments that I'm going to make myself and a few other little things.
I have one box empty thus far, so just 3 more to go to hit my goal! I'm off to town for a little shopping!
I'm sure there's more... those are what I can think of off the top of my head.
Husker goes in at 3pm today for the 2nd Shift. I may take the kids to the movies today, we wanted to go last night but Husker slept past the movie times. I also ended up cooking dinner, which was probably best.
I'm off to shower and get my day started!
**Okay so I should do a 1/2 strike over the Painting chore. I got the top portion painted but I can't move the big ass printer off of the other portion, it's too heavy. So I have to wait for that one.
I decided not to hook up my printer until I get my new desk. I wanted to get it on Tues but since I'm postponing my yard sale tomorrow I won't have all the cash. Maybe I can use my CC and just give Husker the money back. I can't wait to see what all I sale so I can get shelving for Princess and Lil'Man's rooms, new pillows for both kids and living room, fabric for window treatments that I'm going to make myself and a few other little things.
I have one box empty thus far, so just 3 more to go to hit my goal! I'm off to town for a little shopping!








1 Comments:
Not that you really care but I also got the van vaccumed and cleaned out too :) I accomplished a lot yesterday!
Post a Comment
<< Home