Beautiful Day!
Today has to be the most beautiful day I've seen in a long time! It's not hot at all, the wind is slightly breezy and it smells like Fall!
I pressure washed the house today (thanks to Scrapy). This is sad to say but I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it was so nice out and I got drenched...well I also got really dirty, lol! Just living here really makes me miss owning our own home. When we bought our first house I didn't do too much to it. We landscaped the front lawn, planted palms and flowers, but I didn't put too much effort into making it a "home". How ironic isn't it....since we're renting this one! Anyway, it makes me even more anxious when we buy again!
The kids enjoyed running around the yard in their swimsuits playing in the water. We washed the Van together than just spent the next hour spraying each other!
After we came in we had lunch; Tuna Sandwiches, Baked Beans & Grapes (their pick!).I've managed to unpack 3 boxes in Princess' room and bake an Apple Cake.
And to think...the day isn't even close to being over with!
Enjoy your Labor Day!
I pressure washed the house today (thanks to Scrapy). This is sad to say but I really enjoyed it. Maybe because it was so nice out and I got drenched...well I also got really dirty, lol! Just living here really makes me miss owning our own home. When we bought our first house I didn't do too much to it. We landscaped the front lawn, planted palms and flowers, but I didn't put too much effort into making it a "home". How ironic isn't it....since we're renting this one! Anyway, it makes me even more anxious when we buy again!
The kids enjoyed running around the yard in their swimsuits playing in the water. We washed the Van together than just spent the next hour spraying each other!
After we came in we had lunch; Tuna Sandwiches, Baked Beans & Grapes (their pick!).I've managed to unpack 3 boxes in Princess' room and bake an Apple Cake.
And to think...the day isn't even close to being over with!
Enjoy your Labor Day!








1 Comments:
Awww, sounds fun! I still haven't made our house feel like a home and since we're leaving in less than a year, it just feels pointless now. I am trying to at least get it fixed up to sell, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home