Sunday, September 04, 2005

Coolest Thing Since Sliced-Bread

I'm at Target with Purple Mama yesterday browsing around and I came across one of the sample tables. Smells like coffee, looks like coffee....I must check it out!
I head over her way and I see these large containers on her table. They say "Wolfgang Puck Self-Heating Can"....whoa! Sweet! Um, but what is it?! lol

This container has a natural mineral in a bottom chamber that when pressed mixes with water and forms heat...up to 140 degrees of heat! After you press the seal on the bottom and break it you turn it upright and wait a few mins. and the entire can is hot!

I tried a Mocha .... it was so yummy! So I had to buy one! It was around $2.72 but it was worth the try! I got mine out this morning and went thru the steps...it was the easiest and yummiest Caramel Latte!!! :)

Check it out next time you're at Target!

7 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I got one of those free samples last time me and Jaws went to Target. It had a little bit of a bitter aftertaste, though, like artificial sweeteners do. You probably can't taste it, though, since you're used to diet sodas. It is a pretty cool idea, though! How convenient!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

It's a wonderful idea... can you imagine all of the products these cans can be used for? Soups, Tea, etc.. It would be a great addition to those MRE's! Just think if your power was out you wouldn't have to worry about eating! Or you could use those cans of fuel but this is more convenient!

I could taste a slight difference in the sweetner but you're right, I'm used to those tastes!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

They already have that Soup To Go, I've never tried it, but I'd guess they use a similar can for those. You're right, that would be a great addition to the MRE's and would be great to stock up on.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

With the Soup-To-Go you still have to heat it in the Microwave! So that wouldn't work if you're out of electricity... but they're pretty good, have you tried those?

2:49 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Nope, I've never tried the Soup-To-Go before, but they should definitely start making it in those cans that self-heat! How "To-Go" is it if you still have to locate a microwave?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

What's a BIG?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

ROTF!! You had us puzzled! And of course saying "Your skinny ass isn't BIG"!! haha

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home