Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm Political, But....

I just can't see myself debating over this Hurricane and it's destruction...seriously, what difference is it going to make? You can talk till you're blue in the face and say what should or shouldn't have happened, or what the government has done wrong and it's not going to change a thing. I've been blogging around tonight and 1 out of every 2 blogs I visit has some nonsensical nonsense about the Hurricane and either cursing the government or creating these tear-jerking entries.

1. It's not the President's fault
2. Actually, it's no one's fault
3. This isn't racial, please people...
4. They are trying and people are surviving
5. Do your part by stop posting about it on your blog and DO SOMETHING

Glad I got that off my chest! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Totally agree! The reason stuff didn't get there sooner is because the roads were flooded and in pieces, not because the President is racist. I mean, seriously, how rediculous does that sound? Whiney ass...(shutting up now, you said no debating).

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home