Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Buh-Bye!

We are finally out of that piece-of-shit-hell-hole-ghetto-reject-did-I-say-piece-of-shit... APARTMENT!!!!!!! WOOHOO! You have no idea how good it was to leave that place in shambles (that's right, I ended up not cleaning a darn thing), turning in the keys, getting my receipts and walking outta there! When I opened the office door to leave I even threw my arms up with a big "WOOOO HOOOO"!!

We never wanted to really live there but many circumstances gave us no choice. It was definitely a time when you completely forget about your pride and you become real, if that makes any sense and accept that, this is my home for the next year, make the best of it.

I appreciate all of my friends who never looked at where we lived but looked at us and realized that there was much more to us as people than what we claimed as our home. I know I'm making this place probably sound worse than it is, but to me it was bad and I hated it. I've been made fun of and ridiculed (you know by who) and that really hurt. Anyway... we're outta there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, glad you're out of there then if you hated it! Places generally seem worse to the ones living there than they do to others. I liked it, it seemed pretty roomy, and you had a huge balcony.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home