Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just when I thought I was over it...

Something else pops up and completely pisses me off to no end.

Modern Moms


Apparently two of our LYING ASS former members joined our group specifically for the pleasure of taking any and every idea they possibly could for their own. JPPG is the first and only group in this entire city that has a "Moms Night In" (they may have something similar but not called a MNI, I personally came up with that), so they took that, Book Club, MNO, ... even reading the EXACT same book as our Book Club! Now, tell me... why is this?

How about all of those lies too....

"I can't go out with 3 young children on my own to playdates" - yet I start my own playgroup for, uh hum, Modern Moms... we obviously weren't good enough. Hmm, who does that sound like?!

"I'm moving to Ormond Beach" - but your lying ass is still residing here at Jax Beach even after you supposedly moved over a month ago.

I am fumming at this point...and this is not good, I am going to blow a gasket! Why would any person join a playgroup NOT to make friends but to just gain any info they could for their own? How do I know they did this? Well because of the dates they joined JPPG and when then unsubb'd. I'm bitching to Blue about it right now... but it's not helping get my anger out.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaws said...

Oh hell no!


><(((*> --Can I bite someone?!!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm still pissed! One of them was in Jax-Navy also, but never did anything with us, either. I'm not so sure I wanna go back to the same place for Book Club since her sister works there and her new group goes there. :(

11:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I just hate that people join our group, steal Mary's ideas, and then steal some of our members. I HATE that! She's not the first. Remember Cassie (chicklen something?), she joined, started a bunch of polls right away, thought she was gonna be an active member, and then she emailed a bunch of members and invited them to her new playgroup. I just don't get people. And Tessa can't even think of her own damn book to read! That really gets to me. Crazy Ladies is starting to sound like a pretty good damn title for next month's Book Club. LOL

8:41 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well now we know why she didn't have "time" for the playgroups anymore, she was busy forming her own!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home