Rollin' the dice!
Tonight we played Bunco! There were 16 of us and we all got Lei'd! haha haha
Had to throw in the Hawaiian humor! We played 3 rounds. Usually it's 4 but the great leader here forgot the Bunco set at home so I had to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart for a new set. Where was my head??
I got to pass on the lowest score to Desert Flower! Thumblina was the lucky winner tonight getting BOTH the highest score and most Bunco's! Lucky bee-otch! ;)
Next highest score (since Thumblina couldn't win both prizes) went to Judy! She's a great Bunco player, always a high scorer! Best costume went to Blue! You looked so cute in your grass skirt, actually was it raffia?? lol
Anyway, I had a great time... hanging out with the bestest of friends, eating yummirific food and having lots to laugh about! Man, I'm going to miss all of you guys!!!!!!
Had to throw in the Hawaiian humor! We played 3 rounds. Usually it's 4 but the great leader here forgot the Bunco set at home so I had to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart for a new set. Where was my head??
I got to pass on the lowest score to Desert Flower! Thumblina was the lucky winner tonight getting BOTH the highest score and most Bunco's! Lucky bee-otch! ;)
Next highest score (since Thumblina couldn't win both prizes) went to Judy! She's a great Bunco player, always a high scorer! Best costume went to Blue! You looked so cute in your grass skirt, actually was it raffia?? lol
Anyway, I had a great time... hanging out with the bestest of friends, eating yummirific food and having lots to laugh about! Man, I'm going to miss all of you guys!!!!!!








1 Comments:
Awww, I had a blast, too! And I'm going to miss everyone, too. I don't wanna move! LOL But I do wanna leave Florida. Can I just take everyone with me? We can all move to Cali!
Post a Comment
<< Home