Saturday, July 16, 2005

Me - from A to Z

A - Act your age - 28 (29 in a few weeks)

B - Breast size - between a B & C, still unsure

C - Chore you hate - folding and putting away laundry

D - Dad's name - Jim/James/Jimmy

E - Essential makeup item - Mascara, lipstick

F - Favorite singer - Michael Bublé, Kelly Clarkson, Celine Dion

G - Gold or silver - Silver

H - Hometown - Bowling Green, KY

I - IceCream - Bear Tracks

J - Job title - CEO of my household, professionally Executive Search Researcher

K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer - Any kisses I get with Husker and the sweet ones from my two kiddos

L - Living arrangements - Apartment, but not for long! yippee!!

M - Meat, favorite kind - Not a huge meat eater, I do like Filet Mignon or a Delmonico

N - Number of kiddos - 2. Girl, 4 yrs. and Boy 2 yrs.

O - Overnight hospital stays - 2 births, that's the only I remember and 1 at 6 months for a surgery.

P - Packing habits -Less is more, less is more, less is more.....

Q - Quote that you love - I can't think about that right now. I'll think about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ Scarlett O'Hara, Gone with the Wind

R - Religion - Christian

S - Siblings - 4, all younger; 2 brothers, 2 sisters

T - Time you get up in the morning - 8:45-9am weekdays, 10-11am usually on weekends

U - Underwear of choice - Bikini Briefs.

V - Vegetable you can't stand - Beets

W - Worst habit - Right now... smoking, blah!

X - Xrays - Maybe 3?

Y - Yummy food you make - Almost everything!

Z - Zodiac sign - Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home