Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Daily Thoughts: By Jack Handy

Okay well I'm not Jack Handy but he's inspired me.

I've had it with the drama. I've been lucky that they've left me alone for the last 4-5 months and moved on to other people (unfortunate for them though). I paid my dues. I was put through the ringer. My dignity, my interegrity, my personal life and my family...all of it, put through the ringer. I sat back, never responding or giving them the satisfaction of a fight. Until now.

I'm tired of seeing GOOD and HONEST people get bulldozed over and threatened. I'm tired of their lies that keep getting bigger and bigger. I know the truth, I lived it. And in the end, that's all that matters.

I know that what I've done or said may or may not have been the right things to say but it's done and over with, it's the past. Move. On.

I once had a friend that ended up not being the type of person I really wanted to be around. We stopped calling each other, hanging out, cooresponding, etc.. and guess what... that's where it ended. We haven't spoken or seen each other in almost 6 years and I'm cool with that. I don't think badly of her, I wish her no harm, if anything, I wish her the best life can offer. We were just different people at a different time. I lived with it.

Why can't these 3 people do the same? And to think, one of them is almost FORTY (40) YEARS OLD! That is grandmother age (possibly), and you still act like an adolescent?
Anyway, I stated on Intricate Details last night a few of my thoughts;

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm just tired of the empty threats, the lies, the gossip, everything. Those that have been through it all know the truth, heard the stories and know the lies.

I've heard every single one of them bash each other and have statements to prove it all. You all know what you've said so I'll just let it lie on your conscience.

I, on the other hand, have tried to live my life, enjoy my friendships and stay out of this mess. Bring me into it all you want, I don't care anymore.

I know what I've done and what I've said and I completely live with it. The past is the past.

If things don't go right in a friendship, leave it be...move on, I'm sure you will find someone that you're compatible with sometime or another.

Why the fueding, why the bickering, why the bashing? It's been going on for 7 months...enough. Plan your weddings, grow your organic gardens, take your medications and be thankful that in the end there is someone that loves you unconditionally regardless of how you treat other people you call or called your friends...because after all, what matters most in life is your family.

G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home