Flyin' to Philly
We are off in a couple of hours to head to Philadelphia! Husker is excited. Let's see, he's called me several times this morning and sent me a few emails! Yup. I'd say he's pretty excited!!
I'm all packed, the house is clean, the kids are almost ready to go.... so I'm signing off for now. I'll be back with lots to tell on Tuesday!
Have a great weekend!!
I'm all packed, the house is clean, the kids are almost ready to go.... so I'm signing off for now. I'll be back with lots to tell on Tuesday!
Have a great weekend!!








2 Comments:
Have a great visit!
Hope you and the kids had a great time. That was silly, I know ya'll had a great time. :) You'll be home tomorrow. Be sure to give me a ring when you can. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home