Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Conversation Amongst 4-Year-Olds

Tonight Princess has a sleepover guest, Miss. They've been playing all night, changing nightgowns a million times, eating everything in sight...the usual!

I go into my room to change my clothes. I get my PJ's and head into my closet/bathroom to hang up some other clothes I had laying across my ironing board. I'm topless, Miss and Lil'Man come crashing in to ask me a question. I quickly covered myself, answered them and they left. I walk into my room and hear the funniest conversation....

Miss to Princess: "I saw your Mommy's boobies"
Princess to Miss: "Oh yeah, I see them all the time"
Miss to Princess: "They're cute but they're nasty, they have that milk stuff that comes out of them"
Princess to Miss: "All boobies have milk in them but you can't see it"
Miss to Princess: "Oh"

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

LOL!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Who's faeryfox?

7:30 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Meow...ring a bell?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home