Back to Normality
After yesterday evenings bout of drama I was glad to wake up this a.m. to a freshly cleared mind and goals set out for my day. We attended the mall playdate today, holy cow there were so many of us (over 20 I think), but it was so much fun!!! We finally got another one of the mall vendors to offer us food discounts (free kids meal w/ purchase every Thurs.) so that is TOTALLY AWESOME!! I'm going to send a Thank You card to the Mgr. next week!
We did the usual luncheon, train ride and browsing the mall afterwards. I finally made it home after sitting in horrible traffic for almost a hour. They HAVE to get these roads fixed, it's insane!
Tonight I have to pack our bags, finish scrapbooking a layout I started last night, a few clean ups here and there and then dinner with LadyBug and Big D.
I hope to be able to blog while I'm out of town, we'll have free wireless in the hotel, yipee!
We did the usual luncheon, train ride and browsing the mall afterwards. I finally made it home after sitting in horrible traffic for almost a hour. They HAVE to get these roads fixed, it's insane!
Tonight I have to pack our bags, finish scrapbooking a layout I started last night, a few clean ups here and there and then dinner with LadyBug and Big D.
I hope to be able to blog while I'm out of town, we'll have free wireless in the hotel, yipee!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home