Hmm, what to do today?
I really have nothing to do, which is unusual! Made pancakes for the kids this morning, so far I have one of them dressed and one still in his diaper. I have a load of towels in the living room chair I should fold (if you've read below, I hate folding laundry). I could make my bed but it'll just get slept in again tonight. Our group has Bunco this evening, which I'm excited about, we only do it once every 3 months. We're to take a dish or finger food, since it's a Hawaiian theme I'm thinking of picking up lots of fruits (kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, etc.. dipping in chocolate and rolling in coconut. Maybe for my 'centerpiece' I can find a coconut and fill it with a coconut milk dip or something. It's not like I have all day to figure this out... it's already 2pm! Me, procrastinator? Nahh!!








1 Comments:
LOL! See you tonight!
Post a Comment
<< Home