Road Trip!
Today we took a little road trip to look at a house. Husker had it all set up for me to meet with the current tenants and take the tour. It was a nice house; 3 br. 2 ba., formal living and dining, seperate room for kitchen table, den, in-ground pool, storage sheds, etc... The wallpaper bugged the crap out of me, it was like these people went a little wallpaper-crazy! Every room was different. The dining room had these huge pansy/poppy looking flowers of mulitple colors then you'd step into the kitchen that had pink cabinets! WTH?! The hallway wallpaper had leaves on it that shined with the lighting and the bedrooms were all country! The pool was nice. It had a diving board and slide. I came home a little disappointed but it looks like I have three more to look at later this week.
House hunting bites!
House hunting bites!








2 Comments:
Are you doing this alone? I'd be happy to join you if you want. I know it sucks to take road trips by yourself. I can't Friday, though, cuz I'll be going out of town to visit the family.
No, actually Catepillar went with me. I think Thumblina may join me this Friday. It was nice to have the conversation, other than "Stop it!", "Leave your sister alone", "Leave your brother alone", "We'll be there SOON!" :)
Post a Comment
<< Home