Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Anniversary Bash

Today was our playgroup's 1 year Anniversary Bash! It was a great success! We had about 75 show up!! We had plenty of problems with the venue staff, they were such asses!! If it wasn't one thing it was another. After we finally got used to the crappy staff we went back to doing our own thing and enjoying our get-together.
The kids had a blast; bobbing for apples, goin' fishing, relay type races, red light/green light, etc... not to mention the water park they were able to play in.

I really hated that Husker had to miss it. He IM'd me tonight saying he had a horribly boring day. :( If he were here he'd have plenty to do...I had much to delegate! I'm exhausted and laid on the sofa surfing through the channels for the last couple hours. There's plenty I need to do, just not motivated to do it!

On a last note, the blogthing from Thumblina's blog, What Flavor Ice Cream Are You? says that I'm a Coffee Ice Cream

Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.
You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.
You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.

You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.

Okay that's creepy...me, to a T!

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

That is definitely you! We had a blast today, it was definitely a success!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yesterday! We had a blast yesterday! LOL I haven't had my coffee yet, can you tell?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home