Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The News: My Thoughts

So today's news of a new baby has rattled through my mind all day. It's all I've been able to think about. Each time I've eaten today I've thought about 'baby'. Each time I sat on the couch or in my chair I've rubbed my tummy and thought about 'baby'. I'm wow'd. Maybe a little overwhelmed. It still hasn't sunken in to it's fullest. I've already been thinking of names. Both Princess and Lil'Man have informed me that they'd like a little sister, how sweet!

5 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Awww, too sweet! How'd Husker react to the news? Oh, and any time you wanna go to Books-a-Million and look at Baby Names (or anything else for that matter), I'm there! LOL

7:43 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Did you double post?! :) lol
I have 16 boy names picked 7 girl names picked and 3 middle names!! I was busy last night!!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Yea, I double posted. LOL I don't know how that happened.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Aww! That's cute how the kids have put in their request... ;)

Congrats to the JavaFamily ;)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home