Hell is waiting...
Hell is waiting for this man. He will feel the same suffocation that he forced upon his victim. Learning more about this case just sickened me tonight. It makes you wonder why on God's Earth he would ever allow people like this to roam our world.
Six family members of Couey were in this mobile home when the police came to the door, how in the hell does a man hide a 9 year old child in a bedroom (a 15x30 home) and not one other single person ever hear her being raped, crying, screaming...anything? These are the same people that he molested as children, according to the police reports. This entire family is sick. I hope they ALL go down for this! Hell is waiting!
The confession of John Evander Couey, released this week in court documents, revealed that nine-year-old Jessica Lunsford was still alive in a closet when police came to the door to question her Homosassa, Florida neighbors about her disappearance.
"For some reason, they came to our house but they didn't come in and search, but I wished they would have cause they would have found her, but they didn't," Couey told investigators.
Couey also told police in his confession that he buried Jessica alive three days after he abducted and sexually assaulted her. The medical examiner's report, also release this week, confirmed that she died of suffocation. She was placed in two plastic garbage bags and buried in the back yard of the trailer of Couey's sister, about 100 yards from the Lunsford home.
Couey told police he entered the Lunsford home through an unlocked door and went to Jessica's bedroom, placed his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, and walked her across the street to his sister's mobile home.
He said he raped her that night and she slept in his bed that first night. He planned to let her go the next morning, but panicked when he learned police were searching for her.
'I Told Her I Would Let Her Go'
"You know, I was just going to let her run and she ... you know, she and I got scared and I didn't let her go," he told detectives. "I got scared. I mean 'cuz y'all and everybody showed up and I just didn't know and panicked."
"... I told her I would let her go, you know, and I had planned on letting her go, but ... I don't know why I got scared."
According to the transcript of the confession, Scott Grace of the Citrus County Sheriffs Office questioned Couey about how Jessica died:
Grace: "And you put her inside that hole, you knew she was going to die, didn't you?"
Couey: "Yes sir. I knew that.
Grace: "She never sobbed or nothing?"
Couey: "No, no sir, no. ..."
Grace: "And when you were throwing the dirt back on her, she never said a word?"
'But It's Too Late'
Couey: "... Even when I did that, she didn't say a word. Why, I don't know. I swear to God, she just -- it don't make no sense why she didn't try to get away. I mean, she had plenty of opportunities."
"You know what I am? ... I'm a convicted child molester. I didn't know what to do. You know, I got scared. I panicked. I feel guilty about it now but it's too late, you know, and I do feel for her parents."
Six family members of Couey were in this mobile home when the police came to the door, how in the hell does a man hide a 9 year old child in a bedroom (a 15x30 home) and not one other single person ever hear her being raped, crying, screaming...anything? These are the same people that he molested as children, according to the police reports. This entire family is sick. I hope they ALL go down for this! Hell is waiting!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home