Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm dragging today

I had a little too much of the mall today. I accompanied LadyBug to the mall to help her find an outfit for a wedding rehearsal she's attending this weekend. The girl is picky, not just picky, but P-I-C-K-Y! :D But I can't blame her, I'm picky too! We ended up finding the cutest outfit, I love the skirt and it paid off waiting because she got a great deal, gotta loves sales!!

At the moment I don't feel like cooking and I'm hungry. I think I could actually go to bed right now and sleep all night. I doubt the kids would like that though. Oh, speaking of kids...at the mall today Princess told me she wanted a drink. But not just any drink. After the third time of her telling me how much she wanted a drink it became a damn drink. It was funny, I tried not to make a big deal about it hoping she wouldn't think it was cute and say it again. I think it worked.

The couch is calling, it needs me to cuddle up with a pillow and watch the tele. Did I mention that I'm also 11 days late today?????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you didn't mention that. Hmmmm?

Signed
Husker

8:12 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

11 days late? Take a test!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home