Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Scrapbooking Wish List

I am in desperate (okay, not seriously desperate) need of new scrapbooking supplies. See my wish list below!

1. Making Memories Tool Kit Additions
2. Self Healing Cutting Mat 10'' x 10''
3. Cutterpede Trimmer
4. Cropper Hopper Embellishment Essentials Organizer
5. EK Success Sticko 12''x12'' Paper Pack - Hip Chick
6. ColorBox Pigment Ink Pads - Every color will do! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

I think I want everything on your wishlist, too! Well, at least 2,3,4, and maybe 5 and 6. LOL

9:24 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Within the next month I hope to have it all!! ALL ALL ALLLLLL!!! :)

1:29 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Let me know when you're going shopping then, I'll just follow you around and buy everything you buy! LOL!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm going today!!! :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Well I can't go today! LOL Enjoy your shopping trip! :)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Blue... today I got the Cutterpede and the Self Healing Mat as well as some new dots, the Hermo refills were out so I had to go w/ the dots, which is okay, I needed them. So 2 down... 4 to go!

11:08 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Let me know how you like the cutterpede and self healing mat.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love the cutterpede... I had already used Rebecca's so I knew I'd like it!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home