Week 2
The kids are missing Husker really bad! Lil'Man woke me by crying for him early in the morning. His eyes were still shut, he rubbed them endlessly with is bottom lip parched out as he pouted for his Daddy. I just held him tightly and eased his ear with the gentle 'shhhh' and back to sleep he fell. It couldn't have been but a couple of hours later when Princess did the exact same thing! They are grieving for Daddy much more than I thought they would!
Two days are down in week 2 then we fly to Philly for a 5 day visit. I've had to put a big star on the fridge calendar for Princess. Each day I mark off that day so she knows how many more days till we get to the star!
Two days are down in week 2 then we fly to Philly for a 5 day visit. I've had to put a big star on the fridge calendar for Princess. Each day I mark off that day so she knows how many more days till we get to the star!








1 Comments:
Awww! Are y'all doing anything for his homecoming? Maybe planning something for Daddy would keep their minds off of him not being there.
Post a Comment
<< Home