Sunday, April 29, 2007

Life Happens

Wow, talk about a major jolt in your usual "routines". I never seem to remember to blog anymore. Life has been so busy, I get caught up in the every day activities and things we plan.

Things are going great! Elisabeth still loves school. She cannot wait to be a first grader (shock, I'm going to have a 1st grader soon!). Landon is doing great.. he's growing like a friggen weed. Isabella is so darn cute, she amazes me everyday at how much she's grown.

I've been keeping busy with the playgroup. It's going exceptionally well. Scrapbooking has pretty much taken over...but I love it.

I'm looking forward to summer though. Sleeping in. Beach trips. Mini-Vacations. Sleepovers. Fun Fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

They're growing so fast!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jaws said...

VERY glad to hear everything is going well!

9:32 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm glad everyone's going well. Scrapping is addicting, and I'm glad you're hooked! Your work is naturally beautiful! Thank heavens for summer - I'm right there with you!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home