Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my baby girl's first birthday!!! So we have done a bit of celebrating....this a.m. we got a surprise of a dozen dunkin donuts from Kate, so everyone, including Bella pigged out! :) She got a yummy chocolate donut and loved every bite of it.

Then it was a bath and she got dressed up. I took her to Gymboree and bought a couple of outfits for her and the other kids (can't leave them out!). Then I shared my yummy coolata with her (isn't she spoiled?!?), she napped and then we headed to get her sister from school.

Tonight is a birthday dinner...she told me she wants steak and lobster (haha!!). She's been so happy and fun today, I wonder if she really understands her special day?!

I'm still in 'shock and awe' that she's already a year old! How did that happen???? She's getting portraits made this weekend, I'll make sure to share...don't worry!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Ok, that just totally cracked me up. Shock and Awe... steak and lobster... HEHE! ;)

I know, I can't believe she's 1 too. I really really do wish that time would slow down. :(


Happy Birthday Sugar Dumplin' ;)

12:21 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awww Sounds like she had a great 1st birthday. I can't believe she's 1 already. Can't wait to see pic's I feel like it's been forever =)

9:08 AM  
Blogger ::Ali:: said...

Sounds like she had a great birthday!
Steak and lobster..HAHAH What a hoot!!

I can't wait to see her pictures!!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home