Drama
I'm so sick of drama.


30. Mom of 3 beautiful children; wife, sister, daughter. A Leo! Down to Earth and Open-Minded. Married to the most wonderful man who's very supportive, amazingly witty and very loving! I have 3 of the best kids in the world! They are the center of my life, I love every inch of them!!





3 Comments:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry to hear about drama.
Congrats on your ms walk team, are you guys walking in jax tomorrow? Thats awesome.
I just got started trying to raise some money, Im not walking until the 21st, in OP.
I wanted to say a BIG BIG BIG happy birthday to your little princess. I can't believe she just turned one.
Don't forget to email me events that are close by, green cove etc.
Thanks!
Ah no biggie... it was just online (moms board) stuff! Over and done, I just hate it when it happens!
Post a Comment
<< Home