Monday, March 26, 2007

Catching Up!

The last week and half have been crazy! Spring break is finally over...wahh!! It was nice sleeping in! :) We didn't do much, just playdates and spending time together. Last week I spent the majority of my time getting things together for my scrapbook retreat! I got home last night, it was a LONG weekend but I had a fabulous time!!!!!! And I was 100% sans kids!! WOW!!! I'll post more about that on my scrap blog.

Personally... life is good. Still adjusting to being back in Jax and living around Husker's schedule. I hate it. It is the worst work schedule EVER! He goes back and forth between nights, first shift and doubles. We never have weekends and I can't remember the last time we had a normal day off together. Oh well. Life will one day be "normal" won't it?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jayme Downs said...

Of course it will!! :) I can't wait to see LO's of what you did over the weekend. :)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home