My little sis is here!
We picked my little sis up at the airport today!! She'll be here for NINE days!! YAY!
I haven't seen here since last July, but she hasn't changed a bit. She helped me cook dinner tonight and she played with the kids while I cleaned up. So sweet!!!
I just love her to pieces, I'm going to have so much fun with her this next week. :)
I haven't seen here since last July, but she hasn't changed a bit. She helped me cook dinner tonight and she played with the kids while I cleaned up. So sweet!!!
I just love her to pieces, I'm going to have so much fun with her this next week. :)








1 Comments:
How exciting! That's cool that she can help out, I know the kids are going to love it up, having her around. She was cracking me up tonight...LOL....so funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home